Easy dinners are the name of the game these days so tonight when I realized we were running low on fridge food, but had heavy cream and chicken, I knew it was time for old faithful. Literally the yummiest easiest 10-minute dinner right here.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (or a squirt of the pre-minced stuff lol)
- Bonus: I ALWAYS add some finely grated fresh nutmeg and it makes a HUGE difference. Just buy the little hard ball of nutmeg (not the already ground stuff) and use your finest grater and just add a few dashes! Game changer.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta of choice (dried but fresh pasta tastes the best) and steam some broccoli until al dente.
- Add cheese and garlic; whisk continuously until heated through. Add nutmeg if using. Top with salt & pepper to taste and some grated parmesan and serve!